Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Glengarry Glen Ross (1992)


I never thought I would hear Jack Lemmon say the word, “cocksucker”. Just wouldn’t
That adorable man from The Apartment and The Odd Couple, is now an old dude who says, “cocksucker”. This makes me glad I don’t own a tv, and just watch Netflix and dvds on my computers.  Yes! Computers! Plural!  The FCC isn’t going to tell me what I can and can’t see, and I don’t like anything censored. I want to see films and listen to songs the way the artists intended them.

What was I doing? Yes, watching the angry version of Death of a Salesman. There’s still over an hour of this left and I had to stop just to write this.  Kevin Spacey is doing a great performance as the cold boss. This is like my second favorite performance of his since The Usual Suspects.

Did you ever take a dump that made you feel like you just slept for 12 hours? Profound question. Other than that, this whole movie is a bunch of white guys insulting each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment