Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011)

I had to take algebra class.  I really didn't want to, I didn't understand it, and it was terribly boring. However, I had to finish it among other classes in order to graduate. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is the 1001 list's version of algebra class. I give this movie a 3/10.



The first 30 minutes were nothing but people saying that there was a mole. Thank you, I heard you the first time. There's also a bunch of chess pieces with people's faces taped to them. That might mean something to me if I had any idea how to play chess.  Then, an ugly lady named Connie said she was "seriously underfucked" and I threw up.

Then, it shows some dead people, but it doesn't explain anything. Everything in the movie is made of dull greys and browns. The acting is muted, quiet-like. It is boring to look at.  It is boring to listen to.

This movie shows what we knew all along, that the Cold War was just fearmongering for the people.  Today we have CNN and Fox to do that for us. Nothing has changed. Gary said someone was tortured by the Americans. The American government still tortures people.  We see a little bit of violence in the movie, but other than that, this is what happened:



No comments:

Post a Comment