Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

Today is the start of a new year! In 2015, I watched 178 films and wrote 85 reviews. That's pretty good, especially since my laptop broke and I write when I get a chance to use a tablet.  Writing on a tablet keyboard is really frustrating.

My goals this year are to review the films on the list I've already seen, before I forget them. Also, to work on finishing at least one small list.  Also there's a lot of exciting things happening at the certain large entertainment company I work at, so I plan on being super busy.  Plus now that we own Star Wars, I have so much merchandise at my house it's ridiculous. Another goal is to finish all the painting projects I have. I've been really neglecting my house lately.

 I hope everyone has a productive and happy new year!




4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well, Lindsey. Sounds like really good plans for 2016. I will be there to read those reviews.
    A bit envious for all that merc. My wife and I are finally going to see the new one tomorrow. Too bad my son is not old enough yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you! I am so impressed you have got out so many eviews on a tablet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I appreciate that. Happy New Year to you as well! :)

      Delete